'Parenting Programs in the ACT' Report - Launch
On Monday 18 May, Families ACT launched its report on 'Parenting Programs in the ACT'.
- documents current knowledge about evidence-based programs
- highlights critical considerations for service providers for selecting and implementing evidence-based programs
- details findings of research that aims to better understand
- the range and type of parenting programs delivered in the ACT
- the target groups service providers aim to reach
- what is working well
- what could be improved
- universal (whole of population) and targeted (at risk populations) programs used in the ACT.